Over 100 style of FDA Approved Cosmetic, Theatrical and Custom contacts from which to choose.
Feel free to browse our online selection of custom hand painted and pre-made lenses.
We sell movie industry quality contacts in bulk and to the general public.
Have your prescription ready. If you do not wear contacts and do not have a prescription then you will need to know your eyes measurements. You eye doctors contact information is also required to purchase any lenses online. It’s the law!
Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Theatrical Contact Lenses
Custom Contact Lenses
Wear and Care Customer Agreement
Please read all of the following information before using Cosmetic Contact Lenses
Cosmetic contact lenses are like other contact lenses, but are intended solely to change the normal appearance of the eye in decorative/cosmetic fashion.
These products are intended to be worn only with the assistance of a qualified eye care professional, and professional eye care supervision. Do not wear these lenses if you have not had an eye exam in the past year, have never worn contact lenses or have not been trained in contact lens insertion and removal technique and lens care.
Like other contact lenses, cosmetic contact lenses can cause a variety of eye injuries and conditions. Contact lens wear can cause infection, redness, corneal ulcer and or other problems if not used properly. Certain ocular (eye) problems such as infection if left untreated can lead to corneal scarring, which can lead to vision impairment. In extreme cases, corneal ulcer can result in blindness and eye loss. Other risks include conjunctivitis; corneal edema; allergic reaction;
abrasion; and reduction in visual acuity, contrast sensitivity, and other visual functions, resulting in interference with driving and other activities.
These risks cannot be sufficiently controlled unless:
(1) The wearer obtains contact lens wearing advice from an eye care professional.
(2) The lenses are evaluated by an eye care professional.
(3) The wearer remains under appropriate professional supervision, including yearly eye exams.
Cosmetic Contact Lens Care
As other contact lenses, cosmetic contact lenses must be cared for properly. Please memorize
the following guidelines before wearing cosmetic contact lenses:
1. Always wash your hands before inserting, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Use only the lens disinfection regimen recommended by your eye care professional.
3. Never use tap water on your lenses.
4. Never share your lenses with anyone. This can lead to infection and spread of disease. Never sleep with your lenses on. Wear them only the number of hours recommended by your eye care professional.
5. Have your eyes examined every year.
6. Do not wear cosmetic contact lenses while driving a car or other motorized vehicle.
7. If you experience any unusual redness, blurriness, discomfort, excessive itching or pain, remove your lenses immediately and consult your eye care professional. These contact lenses are 38% water Polymacon and may be kept for up to one (1) year after opening the vail.
8. You will need to purchase a contact lens case for storage and a contact lens cleaning/storage solution to properly care for your contact lenses. We recommend Opti Free Solution. Please follow all instructions contained within the solution package.